Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Welcome back and first question of the class

Welcome back class. I hope everyone had a great Holiday, I know I did. I rolled on a few people did some burnout's, you know nothing out of the ordinary. I decided I would start off each week with a question. I am going to encourage everyone's participation. The poll is located on the right side of the blog. Please participate! Also, if you have comments you would like to add please do so below in the comments area. So, now for the question.

I have been asked this question a lot lately and feel it should be addressed before we move forward with class.


Is two dudes on a scoot cool or gay?


My answer to this question is...It's totally AWESOME! It doesn't matter how you Scoot, it's that you're Scooting. Scooting with a dude on the back or a babe it doesn't matter, you're Scooting! Scooting is a way of life and part of that is getting more people to Scoot. Most people start their scooting experience with hopping on the back of someone else's Scoot. I want people to remember scooting is the way of the future the more people we have scooting the better. Make sure you take in account the need to provide your buddy with proper safety equipment, a helmet and of course a spare rag. I have found it important to always have a spare rag in your storage compartment, that however will be discussed in more detail in Rag 500. Please stay tuned for Scooter 201 which should start tomorrow and make sure you take the poll on this topic.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with two dudes on one scoot. I have riden from one end of Raleigh, NC to the other with another dude on my scoot. We do refer to riding a scooter with another dude on the back as, "Riding Brokeback." But we only use that name to make fun of the gas guzzlers who are not secure about their sexuality. Ok here is one for you. Is riding a pink scoot gay?

Scoot Lord said...

Pink is the new Black you do know this right? In that case Pink Scoots make you that much cooler. Thanks for the comment NC Scoot-A-Lot. I look forward to having you in class.

SL

Anonymous said...

I think there is scientific evidence in the bible that says if you can still drive in a "straight" line with another man on the back of your scoot than your cool....

Anonymous said...

Is riding a pink scoot gay?
No, but it does raise the possibility of getting your ass beat. Actually...if you are wearing buttless chaps or sporting tribal tattoos while riding a pink scoot....uhhhhh...you're gay

Anonymous said...

riding a scoot with two doods its just plain... awesome! when i cruise around town with my buddies on the back of my scoot we constantly get bombarded with stares and gafaws, in the end we have the last laugh as we burn away hitting 90 to the gallon! on a side note babes totally dig seeing two doods on a scoot together, to them its just so hot!

Anonymous said...

I need to suggest an elective course. -- Scooting to an Interview --

Some people may find it unprofessional. However, I feel that many positive points can be brought up about showing up to a future employer's office on a scoot.

Anonymous said...

Dude...why don't you do an expose on the types of scoots that dead famous people would drive if they were alive....

Anonymous said...

I saw several dudes riding "brokeback" last night in El Cajon. It must have been some scoot ralley.. Weird thing was.. They had a bunch of animals there.. Kinda strange.. Care to explain SL?

'don of the Scoot said...

Riding 2 dudes on a scoot is fine and legit. I have riden across Raleigh, NC on the back of nc scoot-a-lot's ride. I as well am secure with my sexuality so I could not care less. In fact, it is awesome 'cause we're scooting and I am more able to wave at the fine ladies that check us out when we ride brokeback, and they dig that.