Thursday, June 14, 2007

Modding 321

Modding 321 (the importance of modding)

Modding (Modifications) is an essential part of scooting. For some people this is the reason why they scoot. For other’s it is a way to show how steezy you can be or basically just how awesome you are. Over the new couple weeks I will break down on how to mod out a Yamaha Vino 125. These mods may pertain to all other types of scoots as well but these mods are just things I have done to my own scoot or are in the process of doing. I will not take responsibility for mods gone wrong or if you suck at modding. So…mod at your own discretion!

Some of the things you need to take into consideration is what you want to get out of your mod. Some people want the steez of going with a custom look, or maybe its mad speeds you want. These are the things you have to put thought into. Luckily I have the Vino 125 and there are several things out there that can do to that particular model out there. I will be talking about mods that can increase the mpg’s of the vino, custom look...including the paint and last but not least mad speeds!

Be patient soldiers I have been busy ruling the slab lately as well as trying to make sure I can bring the best possible information to class. So until then…Keep it STREET!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm new here but am really interested the messages on this blog. I have a hunch that SLAB is an acronym for Scoot Lords are Awsome Bros. Am I assuming wrong? KEEP SCOOTIN!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!