Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rag 500


Rag 500 (the importance and the power of your Rag)

It is time to finally move into the Master’s portion of the class. To truly become a master there are some things that you need understand. In this class, Rag 500, we will be talking about the importance of the Rag and the power your Rag can bring you. For those of you who haven’t been to the glossary or haven't been late to class before; the Rag is your bandanna.

The Rag has several uses that can help enhance your scooting experience. The most important use of the Rag for me personally is to protect my face and neck. I run with an open face helmet so I use the Rag to ward off bugs, sand and small pebbles. The Rag is especially good for wiping your goggles down when they fog up or get some road grime on them. The uses of the Rag are endless. I’m sure there are plenty of you out there that have uses that I haven’t even thought of yet. The power of the Rag is immense. The Rag is a huge factor in your own personal steez. You will learn in the upcoming classes how to properly fold the Rag for facial protection and how to use it for the ever popular dangler.

Remember soldier's rags come in different sizes and colors. This is especially important for defining your own steez on the slab. So go out and get yourself a Rag. Start practicing before we get into the steez portion of the class. Practice makes perfect!


Feel free to donate to the right. We in the works of creating Soldiers of the Slab Rags. They are pretty costly so please help out! More info will be posted about this in the future.

Keep it STREET!!

SL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do wave caps fall into the mix? You know.. Do-Rags..

Anonymous said...

What you homos in l.a. call rags, we in the heartland call "homo hankies" and for that reason we don't wear 'em.

Shit, if you can't take a bug-slap don't ride a fuckin skooter you cute little soldier grrrrl.

Scooting Is Gay said...

I hope you interfere with a real gang out in carlsbad and they fucking kill you, you couldn't last a second in the life of a real soldier, you are the biggest pussy I have ever witnessed to be alive, I ride a motorcycle, I am 16, I would kick all your scooting asses. I hope your scooter blows up, faggot.