Monday, April 28, 2008

Hater comment of the month

So...it's been awhile since i've posted and that is completely my fault. Things have been gnarly out there on the slab. Haterz been hating and I can't help but laugh. I have some posts i'm working on right now cause there has been some mods on my scoot i've been working on. Anyways check this comment out, this dood is so awesome he wouldn't even leave his name. So i'm sorry whoever you are...i'm straight..I don't want to hang with you and i need your number. I respect your choice and hope you find happiness. I am sorry that you think the lx150 is 3 times the scoot the vino is. Best of luck to you. Here is this totally awesome comment

"Hey Homo! That LX150 is three times the scooter of that Vino! It's one thing to like what you have, but its pure idiocy and egotistical ignorance to compare the Vino as a superior piece of machinery to the LX150. The only thing it beats it in is price. And like the old adage says: You get what you pay for."

Keep it real on the street kid...if you are ever in my area of the country come on over and i'll do a burnout on on your lx150 with my vino.

2 comments:

T-Rux said...

as in the kid that rides the 150.... that things just screams gay! i know some dood who has one. his name is terrence and he is gay!

Anonymous said...

The LX150. You mean the scooter that you need to drop the engine in order to change the frickin' spark plug on? Anytime a snootie Vespa ridier wants to tango with the awsome furry that is the Team Frankenscoot Vino 125, i'm down.

-Alley Von Frankenscoot
www.scooterdeviant.com
www.scootertime.net