Monday, July 7, 2008

Hate Mail

Check out this awesome new hate mail. My response is below.

Jesus H. Christ scootering is just a way too get around. You take yourselves to seriously. Hey, how about this --- enlist in the Army and fight a real battle. You're a bunch of adolescent winking schmucks who have nothing better to do than imagine yourselves as soldiers. How fierce of you. Holy cow get a life.


I thought when they said "don't ask don't tell" it meant you don't have to scream it from the top of a building man. I'm happy that you are comfortable with your sexuality (more power to you) but I don't go around telling everyone that I am married to a woman...but hey it's legal to get married to a man here in California now so bring your boyfriend and your scoot and let's ride! If your lucky i'll show you how to do and burnout or maybe even launch a curb or something totally gnarly maybe then you'll understand that everyday on the slab is a battle. Good day to you captain cornhole...I mean Pondca.

We tru Soldiers we don die...we multiply!!

SL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a powerful response that was SL. Boy I guess you really told PONDCA. Huh? Hey I didn't know this, but in addition to men marrying each other, I hear California lets twelve year olds rides scooters too. Can you believe that? Anyways keep up the good fight --- Soldier on you cute 'lil scooter grrrrrl. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where in the hell are these asspipes coming from? Plow 'em down!

Ride on fellow Soliders of the Slab!

Unknown said...

All I have to say is this...I have mad respect for the people who put their lives on the line for the most amazing place ever..the US of A!!! However, there is no need to have a God complex. Enlist in LIFE and have some fun! No need to be a total suckhole and rag on people who are trying to enjoy the time we have on this earth by doing something totally rad like scootering!

So I wish this for you anonymous posters...try to get over yourselves and find something in your lives that does not suck...I mean...I'm just sayin...enjoy it while we have it.